We are the Top Ibogaine Referral Service and will find you the finest clinics and treatment in the world. Help for opiates, cocaine, methamphetamines, suboxone, methadone, psychological, etc. We are Independant and Non-Profit. Call +1 (949)491-2829
Ibogaine Success Rates, Efficacy Studies and Ibogaine Central Research
You will find that many clinics and uninformed individuals will tell you that Ibogaine has a 80 percent or even 90 percent success rate, this is a sales tactic since most places only offer a 7-day treatment with Ibogaine. They just want you to come to their clinic. The actual success rate for a 7-day Ibogaine treatment seems to be around 30 percent, and every honest provider out there will tell you that there is much more work that must be done to ensure a 70 percent or higher successful addiction recovery for most individuals. We will happily explain more below as this has become a major focus at Ibogaine Central. We had to ask ourselves, how can we help our guests be more successful?
A study conducted in Holland some years ago showed that 25 percent of addicts completely quit hard drugs after a single treatment. Another 15 percent lost interest in the drugs after trying them again and then kept clean for at least six months. This represents a 40 percent success rate for 6 months, which isn’t bad, but could be much better. Out of the remaining 60 percent though, 25 percent found that it kept them clean at least for a month and the remaining 35 percent felt that an additional month of ibogaine treatments would have completely overcome their addiction. The overall success rate would have then gone up to an impressive 75 percent with just 4 more weeks of care. Subsequent studies all tend to agree on efficacy rate of up to 65 percent and higher for complete interruption of withdrawal symptoms and addiction for individuals that commit to longer than just a 7-day Ibogaine treatment.
Some of our providers have recently completed an unprecedented Ibogaine research study that spans 5 years and over 100 former guests of our 7-day program. Here are some of our results:
- 80 percent stated it was the best addiction treatment they had ever experienced and would do it again if needed
- Around 30 percent stayed addiction free long-term with only a 7-day stay
- This is significantly better than the 5-10 percent success rate that conventional treatment options offer but we felt we could do better
For this reason, we have upgraded our treatment options and now we have found a way to almost ensure that 75 percent Ibogaine success rate and even higher. By allowing our guests to enter into a much longer and more expansive program we have seen tremendous initial results. We have seen a massive surge in Ibogaine treatment with success rates of up to 75 percent with only 4 more weeks of care.
For individuals who wish to undergo our full program of 9 total weeks with us, we are seeing almost complete success, becoming a totally new individual, and erasing any ties to their past addiction. Ibogaine Central Extended Ibogaine Treatment program is the first of it’s kind and will revolutionize both Ibogaine therapy and addiction treatment.
We also want to make it clear that our goal is the same as yours, to maximize the success of treatment while at the same time not breaking the bank for you. That is why our Ibogaine research study programs find long-term solutions that do not cost you a mortgage.